Re: [TenTec] Omni VI questions

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni VI questions
From: Stan Gammons <s_gammons@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2017 16:17:48 -0500
On 07/30/2017 03:57 PM, Joe Papworth via TenTec wrote:
Barry is Da Man!
on the 20 and 40 hz problem.

My Omni 6 Plus was always dead on until I had to do some work on the Osc. board
a year or so ago.

It's now 20 hz off on all bands and modes but it's operationally perfect
otherwise and I'm not gonna tempt OM Murphy.

Yes, I do good to hear less than 100 Hz.

Someone off-list sent me a link from the Ten-Tec wiki about calibrating the Omni VI using WWV. I haven't checked the BFO oscillators per the manual though.

Thanks everyone for the help.

73

Stan
KM4HQE