[TowerTalk] copper pipe for SPG connect??

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] copper pipe for SPG connect??
From: n8de@thepoint.net (Don Havlicek)
Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2002 19:10:49 -0500
If your SPG system were to be struck by lightning [via your
antenna/tower], I would be willing to bet that the power company and
telephone company would both sue you for causing damage to their systems
on your property!  They would in my part of the world!
I was warned, when I had the service buried, NOT to tie into ANY part of
their systems, even the common ground!
Don
N8DE