[Towertalk] I need help

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] I need help
From: on4kj@skynet.be (on4kj)
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 11:50:54 -0000
Hello Carlos,

Your story is a real story which happens all over the world.
Had to face that problem about 20 years ago, after a lot of struggling,
decided to move.
Have my stand alone tower today, but not sure what the rules might be
tomorrow.
Moving is one sollution. ( but only do it if you are sure the new place is
ok )
Second possibillity, remote control. Kachina  is one of them, make the rs232
connection with a bleu teeth sys ( wireless connection on some SHF channel
with a few milliwatts.)
Such a system was yet the object of my end project when graduated (1968 at
the age of 34  hi ).
Sure there must be  some people who realized this in practice.
Jos on4kj