Re: [TowerTalk] 90 degree coax bend atop a crankup tower

To: towertalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 90 degree coax bend atop a crankup tower
From: Robert Harmon <k6uj@pacbell.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2015 10:04:31 -0700
Me again.
FWIW,  these are the cable strain relief grips I use.  One nice thing about
these is you dont have to
rull the cable through to attach as you do with the braided ones.
These install right on the side of the cable easily and the sliding tapered
clamp grips very well from the
weight of the cable.  I have been using them for years and no problems.
They are made by Hubbell I believe rather than Kellem.

http://www.amazon.com/GARVIN-CHOKR1-WEDGE-CLAMP-ACSR/dp/B007886EDO
<http://www.amazon.com/GARVIN-CHOKR1-WEDGE-CLAMP-ACSR/dp/B007886EDO>

Bob
K6UJ