[VHFcontesting] WB8BZK/R UHF Contest Plans

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] WB8BZK/R UHF Contest Plans
From: VHFRover@aol.com
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 23:51:18 EDT

WB8BZK/R will be  roving in the UHF contest starting out at Hillcrest Park in
EN53va Waukesha, WS just west of Milwaukee at 1800Z. I'll  operate from there
for about two hours then move a few miles east to Wick Field Park to operate
from EN63ab for about an  hour.
At about 2230Z I'll  operate mobile until I reach Nichol Knoll EN62ad in
Arlington Hts, IL at about  0030Z where I will operate for the rest of the
evening.
Sunday morning I  will set up at about 1300Z on hills near Plato  Center, IL
(EN52sa & EN51sx)  which is just west of Elgin,  IL.
Bands will include  223.5 FM (4 el & vertical), and 432 (10 el & loop), 903
(6 el), &  1296 (21 el) SSB or CW. I'll also listen on 144.260 loop for
acvtivity.
Best of luck to  everyone in the contest,
Mike  WB8BZK/R