Re: [VHFcontesting] a new Strategy for home and club stations

To: James French <w8iss@wideopenwest.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] a new Strategy for home and club stations
From: David Pruett <k8cc@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 30 May 2009 12:21:24 -0400
James,

It would be helpful if you would identify the source of this
information.  I am the ARRL's log checker for the ARRL 160M and 10M
contests, and I can tell you for certain that at least for those two
contests, this is not true.  I communicate with the log checkers for a
lot of other contest sand have never heard of such a requirement.

Geez, we can't even get everybody to submit their logs in GMT time, much
less with an accuracy of two minutes :-)

73,

Dave/K8CC