Re: [VHFcontesting] a new Strategy for home and club stations

To: "'VHF Contesting Reflector'" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] a new Strategy for home and club stations
From: "Eugene Zimmerman" <ezimmerm@erols.com>
Date: Sat, 30 May 2009 13:20:29 -0400
Getting the times correct is NOT an issue in ARRL contests. Since there are
no time limits in the ARRL VHF contests accurate time is not a problem. So
long as a call is in both logs you and the other station will get credit.
Times ARE an issue in the CQ WW DX contests where stations attempt to
circumvent the rules for multi single and multi two by rubber clocking. Even
for those CQ HF contests if your times are consistantly wrong by the same
amount, the algorithm will pick it up.

73 Gene W3ZZ