[WriteLog] Two WriteLog Bugs?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Two WriteLog Bugs?
From: ea3gip@pobox.com (Fidel Leon)
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 11:26:01 +0100

On 29/10/2000 at 22:00 Carl J. Denbow wrote:

>bugs:  1.  The program sequence number hiccuped  when it got to 69 and
>recorded two different QSOs as "69."

        Errr.... Just two? Hi!

        -I just made 260 QSOs in the CQWW, and I have about three pairs of QSOs
with the same number, and about six QSOs with a n+1 number (i.e., 69 going
to 71). No deletions were made...

        -For an unknown reason, WL flagged a QSO with a Bad mark (a OH
station!)... looks like WL should make a little explanation of why.
Anyway, recalculating the score worked (at third time!).

        -The band map didn't always work. For clear: sometimes it didn't
followed
the transceiver frequency. I was using a mouse with central wheel in the
contest (and now, I miss this type of mouse at work hi!).

        -In many ocasions, the Spot Window didn't "follow me" when changing a
band with "Follow me" selected

        -From time to time, when grabbing a spot, the Super Check Partial
flagged
in red the call, when it wasn't a dupe for the band. It usually happened
when there was another call in the entry window.

        -In just one ocasion, I couldn't enter a station in the "Search and
Pounce". Restarting WL did the trick.

        -And, as usual, it's a little painful deleting "band-out-of-test"
spots... sigh...

        73,

Fidel Leon - EA3GIP
ea3gip@pobox.com