[WriteLog] Sound Card DVK

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Sound Card DVK
From: irwindarack@comcast.net (Irwin Darack)
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2002 08:09:28 -0500
I am setting up the DVK for todays sweepstakes using my Windows Sound Card with
Writelog. In SSB mode I can send wave files with no problem, but when I want to
send the other stations call and the contact serial number, I get an error that
they cannot be found.

%C<msg1.wav>%1<msg2.wav>

This should send the other stations call , wave file, contact serial number and
my exchange. It sends the wave files followed by nothing else.

Computer is running Windows XP. Any help would be appreciated.

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---