Re: [WriteLog] Writelog and Dual Video

To: Wayne King <wfking@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Writelog and Dual Video
From: Bill Hurte <n8km@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 15:22:43 -0500
Wayne King wrote:

Can those of you who are using dual video cards with Writelog recommend one
to me...............

Hi Wayne,
I was unable to get a ATI Radeon 7500 card to work in my old system. I'm using
a P2 400 mhz with 256 ram. I believe it was a driver problem, but I could never
solve it.
I picked up a used Matrox G-400 with 16 meg ram at Dayton and it installed
wothout any problems at all. I have a Samsung LCD monitor working beside an
old HP CRT. I'm able to drag any of the WL windows I want to the second
monitor. I don't think i'll ever go back to a single monitor. Give it a try I'm sure
you'll like it.
73, Bill N8KM