[AMPS] The Best Value or Best AMP!

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] The Best Value or Best AMP!
From: w1ksz@juno.com (RICHARD W SOLOMON)
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 1999 18:07:10 -0400
After looking at the tank coils and bandswitch on my AL-1200,
I would like to see your amp if you consider them to be "tuned
input" size/quality !!
Also, the 3CX1200 is quite enough tube for the "Legal Limit"
amplifier "most" folks need.
The tube in my amp is about 12 years old and still makes rated
steam. Oh yeah, I do use it: (340 cfm SSB, 337 cfm CW).
73, Dick, W1KSZ