[Amps] 10 Meters

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] 10 Meters
From: yo9fzs@office.deck.ro (yo9fzs)
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 17:37:04 +0200
Not need for them to wake up. They already did!
I read (RSGB RadCom magazine) that the car manufacturers are
already thinking about implementing a higher DC voltage car system
standard in the near future.
One of the reasons is the economical one indeed.
Another one is the heavy load (audio, radio, video, GPS, computers,
plus the future other....) for the usual 12V system.

So, the 1.5 kW mobile may be closer that we think...

73's,
Traian