Re: [Amps] Tuned power transformer

To: wrt@dslextreme.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Tuned power transformer
From: Angel Vilaseca <avilaseca@bluewin.ch>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 15:04:42 +0200
Dear Bill,

Tnx for your answer.

So let's try to guess what happens if I remove the capacitor... There is no
parallel resonant circuit any more, so the power line "sees" a much lower
impedance, so the core will saturate on the whole AC cycle and the primary
should go up in smoke even without a load on the secondary?

Am I right?

Vy 73 de Angel Vilaseca HB9SLV