Re: [Amps] Shipping Damage

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Shipping Damage
From: ToddRoberts2001@aol.com
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 13:54:38 EST
I forgot to mention one place that really has safe packing of heavy items
down to a science is Fair Radio Sales in Lima, Ohio. They literally roll heavy
items like transformers inside heavy cardboard so there is no chance of the
mounting ears becoming bent. They sell a lot of heavy military surplus stuff so
they have learned all the packing tricks over the years. I guess the military
is
probably the king when it comes to packing heavy items for safe transport?
Especially when they pack stuff for airdrops? 73 Todd WD4NGG