Re: [Amps] AC wiring

To: "'Rob & Terri Sherwood'" <rob@sherweng.com>,"'m.ford'" <k1ern@direcway.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] AC wiring
From: "Gary Schafer" <garyschafer@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 22:01:19 -0500
A friend of mine worked as an electrical engineer in an industrial plant.
They checked several different manufacturers' breakers to see if they would
trip as specified. Most took quite a bit of over current (beyond spec) to
trip them. Some more than 400%. If I remember right GE breakers were the
worst.

73

Gary  K4FMX

  _____