Re: [Amps] DIN stands for....?

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] DIN stands for....?
From: W0UN -- John Brosnahan <shr@swtexas.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 11:32:27 -0600
At 11:19 AM 2/25/2006, Bill Turner wrote:
>On Saturday, February 25, 2006 4:51 AM [GMT+1=CET],
>Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com> wrote:
>
> > One more drawback of the Molex connectors that I've run into - if a
> > wire comes adrift from its pin after the pin has been inserted in the
> > plug body, I have been unable to find any way to reverse the process
> > and get the pin back out to recrimp or resolder.  Annoying at best.
> >
> > 73, Pete N4ZR

Go to the hobby store or hardware store where they have the display
of telescoping, thin-wall, brass tubing.

If you only have a few pins to do you can "test" for the right size tubing
and remove all of the pins and then decide that you don't need it after all
(or anymore).

But, most likely, you will buy a piece of tubing for home use.

--John  W0UN