Re: [Amps] RE : DIN stands for....?

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] RE : DIN stands for....?
From: "Will Matney" <craxd1@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 09:36:19 -0500
Jos,

You may think about using one of those plugs that we've been discussing like a
small AMP, etc and mounting it on the rear of the transceiver. If you buy the
smallest shell size like size 1 in an AMP brand, you could get the needed
number of contacts easy like a 12 pin. The body of the plug would be larger
than a DIN plug of the same size so mounting it on the back would about be the
only way unless you wanted to go through the side which would be more work.

Best,

Will