Re: [Amps] RE : DIN stands for....?

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] RE : DIN stands for....?
From: Steve Thompson <g8gsq@eltac.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 15:34:23 +0000

Bill Turner wrote:
> [...]
There are two variants of 8 pin - the common one in the UK has 7 pins
following something approaching a circular pattern. I had to go to a
Kenwood dealer to get one for my TS830 - the 7 pins are in a horseshoe
pattern. I'd guess that it's the same for Yaesu? Maybe that variant is
the common one in Japan?

Steve