Re: [Amps] Microwave Oven Autopsy

To: Tony King - W4ZT <amps080605@w4zt.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Microwave Oven Autopsy
From: Dan_K9ZF <n9rla@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 06:11:02 -0500
Tony,
How do you think a pair of the MOT's would hold up?  I've been planning
to build a power supply like the one you put together, only using a pair
of trannys in parallel.  This would be set up to drive a pair of GI7b's,
hopefully....  Been in the planning stages for a couple of years now, hi hi.

73
Dan