Re: [Amps] RE : who needs it? Henry 8K

To: <craxd1@verizon.net>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] RE : who needs it? Henry 8K
From: "PA3DUV" <pa3duv@planet.nl>
Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 15:13:39 +0200
> We seen some admitting to 10 KW wasn't it in the poll?

We do not know Will.
The output power steps were 3 db up, so it could be anything between 8 and
16 kW
3 dB steps were chosen due to the advice of very experienced members of this
forum who say that a power step of less than 3 dB is noth worth taking.
As Rich Measures concluded only 3% was over 16 kW. I actually did not
consider to include a higher power class into the poll, but hey, anyone can
make a mistake isn't it.

Cheers, Dick
PA3DUV