Re: [Amps] RE : who needs it? Henry 8K

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] RE : who needs it? Henry 8K
From: Doug Renwick <ve5ra@sasktel.net>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 09:31:57 -0600
Some thing to consider...how many do not ever drive above
the posted speed limit?  Is the law absolute or is there
some 'wiggle room'?  For example our two lane paved highway
posted speed limit is 100 km/hr.  Our highway patrol will
not pull you over if you are going 105 or 110 km/hr...so
there is some wiggle room.  Let's not get tangled up.

Doug/VA5DX

An honest person is one who obeys the law when no one is
looking. Anarchy would occur if no one obeyed the law except
when in public view (if they still were affected by public
scorn, a real if) or when enforcement was at hand. Is that
what we want?
73,
Sam, W5LU

Date: 5/22/2006