Re: [Amps] Quad Tube 4cx800 hf amp

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Quad Tube 4cx800 hf amp
From: "Will Matney" <craxd1@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 12:23:38 -0400
Bill,

I should have worded that a little differently. What I meant was that the tubes
C that the Pi circuit would have seen would look to it as it dropped by adding
the L so tune C can be higher. Nothing drops and goes away, the C from the
tubes is still there. Your making a L-Pi circuit instead of a Pi which behaves
differently similar to a Pi-L.

Best,

Will