Re: [Amps] Maximum RF output in practical application: 4-250A

To: zs6arf@telkomsa.net
Subject: Re: [Amps] Maximum RF output in practical application: 4-250A
From: "Bill L. Fuqua" <wlfuqu00@uky.edu>
Date: Sun, 02 Jul 2006 12:08:07 -0400
Reading the emails I have not seen one that states the obvious. The 4-250A is
electrically identical to the 4-400A except for plate dissipation.  They just
added fins to the 4-250A to make the 4-400A.  So, what ever you can do with a
4-400A you can do with a 4-250A just as long as you don't exceed the plate
dissipation.

73
Bill wa4lav