Re: [Amps] Parasitics & Filament Sag

To: gm3sek@ifwtech.co.uk, amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Parasitics & Filament Sag
From: "Will Matney" <craxd1@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 15:03:00 -0400
I took a look at the alt.amateur-radio.homebrew discussion, and it didn't look
like Wes
was that mad at Rich, he just did the experiment. He also said he couldn't get
to the
page that Rich had posted at the time to see what he had put up for some
reason. Also,
the old link to the experiment that Wes done is no longer valid of course. The
files that
Wes has are hosted by Danny Richardson, K6MHE at the link below. I didn't see
the
experiment in question saved there, or it's titled something I didn't figure it
to be. I would
like to see the experiment he did with the two supressors and read what Wes had
to say.
I did see in the group discussion that Wes said he didn't think the
measurements of RP
was the same thing that Rich meant. Anyhow, if anyone has the whole experiment
that
Wes had done saved, I would enjoy the read.

Link;

http://www.k6mhe.com/n7ws/

Best,

Will