Re: [Amps] Shipping Alpha 91b from US to Eu

To: "David G4FTC" <g4ftc@hotmail.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Shipping Alpha 91b from US to Eu
From: "Fortra" <fortra@siol.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2007 18:27:58 +0200
Hi guys,

thanks to all, for hints and usefull info's.
Will try to work out most of them. So far, it does look alike, that making a
visit to US is best option.
Well, Dayton is only 8 1/2 half months away.
And when remembering all that nice heavy boxes being seen there, 30S1, Henry
8K, i wonder where the value is? Logistics?
Kidding aside, when i was active as radio officer on merchant ships, if i
remember correctly shipping costs for 20 feet container from NY to RIJEKA
(Croatia) was 800-1000 dollars.
Let me see, if i buy some antennas, towers, amps, coax cables....

Thanks for help, will find way out of the "good deal"!

Nermin S58DX