Re: [Amps] MLA-2500

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] MLA-2500
From: Kimberly Elmore <cw_de_n5op@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 11:49:09 -0800 (PST)
I should have added to my post that, when tuned into a 50 ohm resistive
 load, I never saw the kind of behavior reported here with the load
 cap. It pretty much tuned by the book. Something isn't right with yours as
 this simply isn't normal. And, I'll also add that I never, ever
 observed any sign of parasitics of any kind in the amp. I recall that it was
 touchy about tuning, and had a narrow output impedance range that it
 could accommodate. Overall, a fine amp.

Kim Elmore, N5OP