Re: [Amps] Silver

To: "'Mike Schatzberg'"<cherokeehillfarm@earthlink.net> , "'Scott McGrath'"<mcgrath@fas.harvard.edu> , "'Larry'"<larry@w7iuv.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Silver
From: "John E. Cleeve"<g3jvc@jcleeve.idps.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 18:42:56 +0000
Sorry to post this to the group, but my direct note to Mike was bounced by
his spam stopper.....

Hello Mike,
        I find your advice very interesting. However my reason for this
note....I am not a chemist, does HCL mean hydrochloric acid?.....if it does,
then what handling precautions does one need to take in mixing and applying
the  solution to the tarnished silver surface......I would be grateful for
your response in due course.....regards, John G3JVC.

This email has been verified as Virus free.

No viruses found in this incoming message
Scanned by iolo AntiVirus 1.5.1.4
http://www.iolo.com