Re: [Amps] me not an idiot

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] me not an idiot
From: Doug Renwick <ve5ra@sasktel.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 07:46:42 -0600
Dave,

That is a very, very poor example and illustrates your flawed thinking.
You drive a car that is capable of going over the speed limit because
you drive over the speed limit or where there is no speed limit.  You
also need that extra speed in order to safely pass another vehicle.
Both these reasons show why you use an amp that is capable of an output
greater than what your licence states ... because you normally run it
over the limit and you crank it up even more when you really want to be
heard.

Doug

I'll run the race and I will never be the same again.