[Amps] 30M noise problem (OT?)

To: Amps <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] 30M noise problem (OT?)
From: jerome schatten <romers@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 12:06:00 -0700
Here's the admittedly weak connection between my Amplifier and my 30M
receiving noise problem: The noise coming NOT from my trusty old 813's,
but somewhere else, is so bad it makes no sense to use the Amp as I
can't hear weak returning signals through the noise.

I know it's a stretch, but there is such a rich collection of talent on
this list across so many fields, that I couldn't resist tapping into it.

If you care to have a look, there are three spectrum scope photos of my
30M noise along with some verbiage that describes the situation.

http://www.ehpes.com/noise/noise.html  will get you to the photos.

Thanks for any ideas about what the culprit might be!

Jerome - va7vv