Re: [Amps] 30M noise problem (OT?)

To: "'Amps'" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] 30M noise problem (OT?)
From: "Jeremy - N4JIK" <n4jik1@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 20:19:39 -0400
I know this one is going to be a little strange but I would love to hear the
WAV file for this one. But to help you out my thought is it looks like it
could be STANAG 4285, a digital mode used by different governments around
the world. There is one that lives inside of 30m occasionally. I have added
a link to a website that will give you a chance to hear what it sounds like.

http://www.astrosurf.com/luxorion/Radio/mode-nato-stanag-4285-sending-crypto
-msg.wav

Jeremy
N4JIK formerly KD4LCR/7J6CEM
Fort Benning, GA/Phenix City, AL
Triple Play Award #327

"The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but
because he loves what is behind him." G. K. Chesterton