Re: [Amps] 30M noise problem (OT?)

To: Roger <sub1@rogerhalstead.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] 30M noise problem (OT?)
From: jerome schatten <romers@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 20:02:49 -0700
Hi Roger... thanks for the link to the rfi list. I will move my part of
the discussion there.

To those that responded asking for the wav file -- I have posted a .wav
file of the noise and a signal being eaten by it on the webpage:
http://www.ehpes.com/noise/noise.html

I did put the pro3 on a motorcycle battery and killed the main breakers
to the house this afternoon, and the noise persisted -- so it's outside.
I doubt it's a washing machine as it's pretty much 24/7. Could be a
plasma TV (not mine).

Thanks again to the group for the bandwidth and the ideas!
Jerome - VA7VV