Re: [Amps] Source for plate xfrmer

To: "'Al Kozakiewicz'" <akozak@hourglass.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Source for plate xfrmer
From: "Gary Schafer" <garyschafer@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 12:49:06 -0500
The NEC does come into play here. They do not allow any ground wire to carry
any current other than fault current.

The thing with the range and dryer are "grandfathered" for older systems. On
those systems the range or dryer must be fed with dedicated circuits. As of
several years ago this practice is no longer allowed. You need 4 wires on
all new wiring.

73
Gary  K4FMX