Re: [Amps] Advice needed for SS amp

To: "'Bill Turner'" <dezrat1242@yahoo.com>, "'Amps'" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Advice needed for SS amp
From: "Alex Eban" <alexeban@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2013 08:56:14 +0300
With Peltier elements you have the same problem!
While the side in touch with the transistor is absorbing heat, the far side
heats up at the same rate so that you have to get rid of THAT heat, just
like you did before.and you dissipate power in the element besides.
What's needed is heat transfer by circulation: a hollow heatsink, some pump
and a heat exchanger from an old car's heating system (blower included).
Just remember to add antifreeze to the water to stop corrosion.
Alex    4Z5KS