Re: [Amps] Regulations

To: k8ri@rogerhalstead.com, amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Regulations
From: peter chadwick <g8on@fsmail.net>
Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2013 20:49:34 +0200
Roger,

The 43 dB applies at 2.5 times the necessary bandwidth away, or for SSB, at
about 7.5kHz away from the centre of the transmission. I would like to send you
the results of the measurements of SM5BSZ which show only one rig meeting the
requirement....the FT1000D, but my ISP won't allow sending emails over 3Mb.

73

Peter G3RZP

 Message Received: Oct 09 2013, 06:17 PM