Re: [Amps] Commander HF-1250 problem

To: Amps <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Commander HF-1250 problem
From: Bill Turner <dezrat1242@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2013 18:49:00 -0800
ORIGINAL MESSAGE:          (may be snipped)

On Tue, 19 Nov 2013 21:04:54 -0500, you wrote:

>You trying to play Freddie Flatfoot again Bill? No surprise there.
>
>Where did I say it was used on a ham band or CB for that matter? The wording
>was specifically meant to get a clueless PITA mouthing off.
>
>If you dont know what Im involved with you should keep your flap shut.
>
>Carl
>KM1H

REPLY:

Gee Carl, I worry about you.

You have demonstrated your cluelessness about technical subjects over and
over on this reflector, so I thought you had screwed up again. Glad to see
you hadn't.  I remember your famous gaffe about PIV ratings in a bridge
rectifier. It took a number of us to finally get you straightened out, but
we were glad to help.

Still waiting for you to document your statement that the coil in a VHF
parasitic suppressor MUST be self-resonant at the parasitic frequency. You
seem to be the only one to have made such a statement. Can you cite your
source(s) please?

Thank you,

73, Bill W6WRT