[Amps] BTI-LK-2000HD High Voltage Power Transformer

To: <Amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] BTI-LK-2000HD High Voltage Power Transformer
From: JTB ^⨀ᴥ⨀^ <jerryjtb@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2014 12:49:31 -0500
Does anyone have technical information on the BTI-LK20000HD high voltage
transformer? I believe I have one from a silent key estate. It is hand labeled
BTI-LK2000HD. From the pictures I've found online it looks like a physical
match however this transformer has a single 220 volt primary input not dual 115
primaries as shown in the standard schematics.

W0ZD