Re: [Amps] Acom 2000A - typical output power?

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Acom 2000A - typical output power?
From: "Paul Christensen" <w9ac@arrl.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2016 15:18:40 -0400
To the original poster:  another option to consider is the OM POWER 2000A+
("A" for auto-tune).  If purchasing new, it's less than the ACOM 2000A and
covers 6m.  Single FU-728F tetrode, Auto-tune 2KW+ on CW/SSB, 1500W RTTY on
160-10, 1300W on 6m.  The amp appears to be based on the manual-tune OM2000+
with the addition of a touch screen display and native Ethernet
connectivity.

Paul, W9AC