Re: [Amps] HIGH FILAMENT VOLTAGE

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] HIGH FILAMENT VOLTAGE
From: Bryan Swadener via Amps <amps@contesting.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2016 21:15:10 +0000 (UTC)
Yes; a buck/boost transformer with its secondary
wired in series with the OEM transformer needs to
have a secondary rated AT LEAST as high as the
OEM transformer's primary current requirement.

And yes, it will have an EFFECT on the output,
AFFECTing all voltages on the OEM transformer...
it will make ALL the voltages correct.

Bryan WA7PRC