Re: [Amps] 240 Volt Blowers needed

To: "'Jim W7RY'" <jimw7ry@gmail.com>, "'AMPS'" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] 240 Volt Blowers needed
From: "David Gow" <d.gow@frontier.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2017 11:44:23 -0700
Jim,
A few months ago when I needed a blower for my Henry 3K-A (pair at 3-500z ran
very hard at 4000 volts) I emailed Ted Henry at Henry Radio and he recommended
the Dayton 1TDP6 and yes, it is a 240 volt blower.  I found it for sale at many
on-line venders and all Grainger Industrial Supply  stores carry or can order
it.  Grainger actually owns Dayton nowadays.
Dave W7VM