[CQ-Contest] K7FR UBN thoughts

Subject: [CQ-Contest] K7FR UBN thoughts
From: N7DR@sff.net (D. R. Evans)
Date: Sat Mar 21 14:43:17 1998
N7WA says:

> More likely, this issue relates more towards the lack of complete IDing
> during contest Q's. Did you REALLY work W7RM or was he working someone else
> you couldn't hear?

This is a fair point. I see from my NIL listing that several US
stations thought they worked me. I try to log everything, but several
times in every contest the scenario arises where some loud station
(presumably a W; I'm not good enough to copy a loud station and a weak
one at the same time) thinks he's working me when actually I'm working
the guy he's covering up.

D.R. Evans N7DR / G4AMJ                       N7DR@sff.net
Member, 1998 Nebula Novel Jury
  http://www.sff.net/people/N7DR/nebula98.html

"Palindor Chronicles" information and extracts:
   http://www.sff.net/people/N7DR/drevans.htp