[CQ-Contest] Busted calls

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Busted calls
From: TOMK5RC@aol.com (TOMK5RC@aol.com)
Date: Fri May 7 10:30:17 1999
k8cc@ix.netcom.com writes:

<< How can you argue with that? >>

I can't. My reply started out saying "let's play devils advocate for a
moment."
I've been dealing with the "level playing field" issue for 20 years and find
that there is no such animal. We are a creative lot and continually find new
ways to push the envelope. I think that all we can do in these discussions is
provide fodder for each competitor to use in weighing their actions when they
are all alone in the privacy of their radio rooms, before, during and after a
contest.

Tom, K5 Rubber Clock