[CQ-Contest] Consider This

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Consider This
From: k0hb@earthlink.net (KØHB)
Date: Wed Apr 24 20:32:58 2002
 W0uo@cs.com wrote

> It may be that, like SO Assisted, SO2R is not a
> significant advantage.  Its time we found out.

Of course it's an advantage, just like being able to copy QRQ code is an
advantage.

In other words, it's a skill and skilled people have an advantage.

I'm not an SO2R guy, in fact I have trouble being an SO1.5R guy (I have a Drake
R4C on a multiband vertical to tune for mults).

Until I decide to master the skill, the SO2R guys are gonna do better than me.
That's my problem, and their advantage.  So be it!

(©¿©)  73, de Hans, K0HB
--
   1943 Poster Child for The National Precocious Little Bastard Campaign