[CQ-Contest] Consider This

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Consider This
From: tree@kkn.net (Larry Tree Tyree N6TR)
Date: Wed Apr 24 13:37:01 2002
> I also suggested that each contest summary that posted on the
> reflectors etc, have a column indicating whether SO2R was utilized."
>
> Just something in the results to show who is and isn't using SO2R - NOT
> A SEPERATE OR NEW CATEGORY.  It's already on the 3830 reporting form ...
> what's the big deal on adding an * after a printed result?

I would like to point out that the CW Sprint lists the number of band
changes for the top ten stations.  This easily shows who is using two
radios and how much they are using it.

Typically, one or two of the top ten are using one radio - with six or
less band changes.  There are typically one or two stations up over 100
band changes in the same four hours.

Tree N6TR
tree@kkn.net