Re: [CQ-Contest] QST...A radical thought?

To: Eric Hilding <dx35@hilding.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] QST...A radical thought?
From: "Kenneth E. Harker" <kenharker@kenharker.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 07:28:30 -0800
On Fri, Dec 03, 2004 at 06:42:09AM -0800, Eric Hilding wrote:

> Hmmm... Fed-X has two flavors of "next day delivery", two-day air, a
> three-day saver plan and now even "Ground" to compete with UPS.  Heck, I'd
> pay a bit extra to get ONLY certain contest scores a month or two earlier
> "online".

ARRL Member already do get contest scores online weeks, if not a whole month,
before the printed issues of QST arrive.  Right now, the results of the
2004 ARRL August UHF Contest are online, but have yet to make it to the
printed QST: http://www.arrl.org/members-only/

--
Kenneth E. Harker WM5R
kenharker@kenharker.com