Re: [CQ-Contest] QST...A radical thought?

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] QST...A radical thought?
From: "Warren C. Stankiewicz" <nf1j@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2004 16:44:12 -0800
> So much for my idea.  The league has spoken.

Uh, they're not the League. You are. They're supposed to listen to you, not
the other way around. When your directors and vice directors come up for
election, mobilize and vote.

That's where clubs can be so powerful.

>> My idea was met with, uh...less than a positive thought...not a good
idea,
> the advertisers won't like it, too hard to implement, we don't have the
> computer  resources etc..

The first sign of sure death in any company is when they go from thinking
"Why can't we do that?" to "Why, we can't do that!" Move, walk, run, or get
out of the way.

Bottom line is they didn't listen to you, didn't care what you had to say,
especially since it conflicted with their own point of view, and aren't
interested in exploring any possibilities beyond what they've already
determined is the best for you. If this was any other sort of company,
they'd have no customers by now.

Boy, that attitude really makes my blood boil.

73,

Warren, NF1J