Re: [CQ-Contest] 14.300 MHz

To: "Kenneth E. Harker" <kenharker@kenharker.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] 14.300 MHz
From: "Steve NN2NN" <swojton@wzrd.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 10:14:49 -0500 (EST)
Ken,

Thanks for your response.

Don't think I ws asking a whole lot with my original posting here.
We all know that no one  own's any particular frequency.
What is important to anyone is a personal choice. 14.300 MHz has become
such a well know frequency for assitance and help. Twenty meters is the
best place for such an operation because, just as the contesters know, it
has the best overall propagation throughout the day, and we do not demand
a perfectly clean frequency! The SSB portion of the band has 200 KHz and
all we are asking for is the contesters keep 14.300 in mind.

By the way, if we had a poll of the Ham community at-large of what is a
more important use of 14.300 Mhz, I think we know what the results would
be.

Please, keep 14.300 in mind next time around.

73 es GL,
Steve NN2NN