Re: [CQ-Contest] WRTC 2006 and Writelog

To: cq-contest@contesting.com, wrtc2006@wrtc2006.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] WRTC 2006 and Writelog
From: F6BEE@aol.com
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 12:53:19 EDT

MOCLW wrote  :

For example, what about
the fantastic Win-Test logging software? No  mention of that as an
alternative, even though it has one-click-Cabrillo  [tm] and supports
the IARU HF Championship natively.

I fully agree with you Simon.  Win Test even supports M/M/M category  in IARU
HF and has been used by TM0HQ team in 2003 and 2004, not to mention many  CQ
WW DX and ARRL DX contests by FY5KE, and other DX guys as 6W1RW and 6W1RY,
just to mention the exotic ones.

As far as i know, Win Test does even something the other known S/W don't do
: importing Cabrillo files directly into WT with just a single  click.
Certainly because my good friends the authors of WT know  nothing about
cabrillo.....

Please PY friends think twice about this S/W advices / restrictions.

Thank you for the unsollicited support Simon.

73 de Jacques, F6BEE