Re: [CQ-Contest] WRTC 2006 and Writelog

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] WRTC 2006 and Writelog
From: "I4UFH" <i4ufh@libero.it>
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2005 16:14:30 +0200
Most of the Softwasre on the market , payware or freeware, generate cabrillo
compliant files.

WRTC rules need to create a new Contest profile due differents rules, and
there is enough time
to build up this new profile and generate a compliant cabrillo file that
could/can be checked from
the WRTC commitee to accept it or not.

Remember that WL is popular but other software has different features and
forcing the use WL
could be a penality for the competitors.

N1MM Logger, Win-Test, even CT , TR and NA have all the capabilities to
generate a compliant
Cabrillo file. In the last 3 WRTC i had show all the developer be coperative
with the WRTC commitees
why this time not ??

73 de Fabio I4UFH