Re: [CQ-Contest] L.O.T.W.

To: "'Warren C. Stankiewicz'" <nf1j@earthlink.net>,<cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] L.O.T.W.
From: <k0luz@topsusa.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 15:00:57 -0400
I disagree in that to obtain these awards,  it has taken many hours of
effort that we have decided was worth the time to obtain this lofty piece of
paper.  To reduce the integrity of the program reduces the value those hours
were worth to me.
Somewhat like having an extra class license with stiff theory and a 20 wpm
code test.  Now there are people out there who have extra class licenses who
can't even wave if I tap cq on my horn because they don't recognize it. The
hours taken to earn the ticket are now devalued.

73 Red
K0LUZ