Re: [CQ-Contest] WRTC Selection Criteria

To: ku8e <ku8e@bellsouth.net>,"cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] WRTC Selection Criteria
From: Guy Molinari <guy_molinari@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 18:49:55 +0000
I would further propose that there should be 5 areas.  The Pacific NW should be
on its own because it is under the auroral curtain most of the time.   W6 and
Arizona should be separate.  These folks can actually work EU on the low bands
when the conditions allow.   Its rarely an option for us.

73 - Guy, N7ZG